Victory Campaign Board
The Victory Campaign Board is the engine behind the Victory Fund’s electoral success. This national group of community leaders is dedicated to electing more openly LGBT candidates to public office by promoting the work of the Victory Fund in their own communities.
Elected by their peers to serve two year terms, VCB members work hands-on to change America’s politics. They recruit qualified openly LGBT candidates to run for office, and review and endorse Victory Fund’s candidates to ensure that LGBT voices are represented in government.
From large cities to small towns, red states to blue states, VCB members are helping to raise awareness of Victory Fund’s work and the importance of its mission.
For a full listing of VCB members, click HERE.
Get in the game.
Do you have what it takes to serve on the Victory Campaign Board? VCB Members:
- Commit to raising critical funds for endorsed candidates needed to run successful campaigns
- Participate in monthly conference calls to endorse candidates
- Act as local representatives for the Victory Fund
- Serve as a conduit between the Victory Fund’s staff and the local political community
- Support the Victory Fund’s events and various marketing efforts
We need your help! Are you interested in taking your investment to the next level? Learn more about rolling up your sleeves with us and serving on the Victory Campaign Board.
For more information contact:
Ali Lozano, 202.567.3341 or Ali.Lozano@victoryfund.org